I don't know why I titled this collage as I did; only that the Kims and the Woos can eat. Yesterday we took the Kims to one of Jessica and Michael's fave restaurants for some Korean beef known as "hanwoo". It is always an enjoyable meal for us but especially for Mark and Mer who agreed the meat just melted in your mouth. Then this morning we drove up to the Grand Hyatt for a fancy brunch at their Paris Grill. There was a bit of a mix up as we thought Mark had made reservations at the Terrace. We arrived at the end of the brunch and realized that he had made reservations at the Paris. Yes, I guess we are all getting a little older and our senses a bit duller. Still, our taste buds seemed to be just fine as we gulped down our champagne with our lamp chops and steak and some king crab and tiger shrimp coctail. Then it was for some dessert of fresh strawberries and whipped cream and creme caramel with a latte. Needless to say, we are still not hungry and it's 5:30 pm. Hurray for buffets.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
I don't know why I titled this collage as I did; only that the Kims and the Woos can eat. Yesterday we took the Kims to one of Jessica and Michael's fave restaurants for some Korean beef known as "hanwoo". It is always an enjoyable meal for us but especially for Mark and Mer who agreed the meat just melted in your mouth. Then this morning we drove up to the Grand Hyatt for a fancy brunch at their Paris Grill. There was a bit of a mix up as we thought Mark had made reservations at the Terrace. We arrived at the end of the brunch and realized that he had made reservations at the Paris. Yes, I guess we are all getting a little older and our senses a bit duller. Still, our taste buds seemed to be just fine as we gulped down our champagne with our lamp chops and steak and some king crab and tiger shrimp coctail. Then it was for some dessert of fresh strawberries and whipped cream and creme caramel with a latte. Needless to say, we are still not hungry and it's 5:30 pm. Hurray for buffets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yummy! Stephanie has style!
ReplyDeleteYou went to the buffet without me?!? The Grand Hyatt always delivers...yum!
ReplyDeletewish you were here Soo!
ReplyDelete