
After reading a book called "Cloud Bread", originally written in Korean, Stephanie was inspired to draw and cut out the characters from the story. Stephanie's is the cute one on the right.

These are Stephanie's Lego creations/set ups. The entire army has surrounded that one soldier who has been blown to pieces. It's too late - she has been brainwashed by Michael.

She posed for this one and successfully scared me silly. She wants to be a soldier. Hmmmm...
Thank you Stephanie for putting a smile on my face! Your creativity is beautiful. You can become anything you want in life, and I am confident you will succeed. We love you very much and wish we could play with you every day. It looks like you have so much fun. Grace said you are fun to play with and she misses you.
ReplyDeleteThe poor soldier was completely destroyed...he was decapitated and the body in pieces, strewn across the battlefield...disturbed:)
ReplyDeleteWow, Stephanie, you are verrry scarry when you want to be. I also wish I could play with you everyday. I miss you a lot. Love Aunt Carol.