
Early this week, I met some of my very closest friends from high school for dinner at the Distillery. It was quite a memorable day for me as I have not seen most of them since high school. It was like no time had passed as we laughed and reminisced of our school days. Everyone was just the same - just a little older. I can't describe in words the warm feeling I had inside, and the sheer peace I had in my heart to spend time with them. Though I will probably not see most of my friends for a very long time, I was grateful for having been able to see them again.
You should post a highschool pic just so we know what y'all USED to look like back in the day... its been awhile since I've seen Joan Jett.
ReplyDeleteWhat a way to end your time in Toronto.
ReplyDelete