Friday, July 3, 2009
Stephanie
Stephanie has been at mom and dad's for the past 2 nights. I started packing early this week and strained my back in my zealous start. My parents offered to take her to relieve some of the burden and work I have ahead of me. Well, she was just wonderful and spent a fun-filled two days with grandma and grandpa. I always find that she is changed, and more mature when I don't see her for a few days. Of course, she is a child and growing and developing daily. But today, I was amazed at her sad, almost sorrowful lamentation in the car on the way home. She was fine getting in the car, but once we got on the highway, she started wimpering, and then lamented over having left her grandparents. For a minute, I worried how much worse it is going to be when we actually leave for Korea. I was touched and moved by her depth of emotion for an almost 3 year-old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment