
I don't think I've taken the children to the movies so many times in the same month than I have this month. With the unbearable heat and Michael's daily, "So, what are we going to do today, Mom?" the movies seem to offer a convenient medium. So, today we went to see Toy Story 3 in 3-d. Everyone enjoyed it and Stephanie especially has taken to Buzz and Woody. I am only kicking myself for having given away Michael and Jessica's Woody and Jesse dolls. Jessica was not thrilled going into the theatre but she was sufficiently pleased coming out. The pictures posted here were taken outside the theatre while we were waiting for the show. It's a huge interactive wall where a hidden camera takes snapshots which you can then play around with and photoshop before entering your cell phone number to have it mailed to you. Ingenius and fun...and a very clever way to get more personal data for spam mail!!

No comments:
Post a Comment