Friday, August 6, 2010

Mud fishing at Gangwha Island

It's been hot but we knew we had to squeeze in a day of mud fishing for Michael before the end of summer so we headed to Ganwha Island on the west coast in Incheon. As you can see, Michael got right into it, crawling and sliding on the mud to catch some critter which he released before leaving; definitely a case where the process is more fun than the result.









2 comments:

  1. I love that hb gets in there with the kids. I love that getting dirty is not an issue for any of the kids. I just love it. Stephanie looks so peaceful sitting building her sand things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! It's Grace. It looks like that was a ton of fun. I wish I could have been there, but I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. Did you eat the crabbies or set them free?

    ReplyDelete