
Today we celebrated Jessica's 12th birthday with her school friends. Jessica's birthday is not until July 28th, but she wanted to have a party with her friends, so we decided to pull it up a bit and invited eight of her closest friends to the Rock Climbing Academy of an afternoon of climbing, and then back to the house for dinner and cake. Unfortunately Mark and Mer were out of town on vacation with Samara so I had to seek back up help from elsewhere. Fortunately, Hanah was around to give me a hand with the party. All the kids were great and from all the complaints of pain in their hands, I gathered that they had their fair share of climbs. Jessic seemed to have had a wonderful time and was glad to have shared her birthday with her friends. Happy early birthday Jessica!
Happy early birthday Jessica...Glad to see you had such fun with your friends. I will miss you all very much when you go back to korea :-(
ReplyDelete