Today was a very busy day. In the morning, Michael and I had our end-of-year piano recital at the Royal Conservatory of Music. It was a great chance to show everyone what we had learned throughout the year, and I thought we both did an excellent job. Too bad mom couldn't watch us, thanks to Stephanie. As soon as I stepped up onto the stage, Stephanie had started to whimper. When I was in the middle of playing my first piece, mom had to take her out of the auditorium. I could tell mom was very embarrassed and upset that she couldn't watch us play, all because of Stephanie.
Right after we had both played our pieces, we rushed to the LKYPT(Lorraine Kimsa Young Peoples Theatre) for my drama performance. I had missed the rehearsal, so my teacher had to quickly summarize what I was supposed to do in the performance. I was a bit nervous that I didn't get a chance to practice, and thought that I wouldn't know what was going on, but when I got up onto the stage, I felt confident in front of the audience. During all my classes, we learned about improvising, tableau, and about the stage- down right, down left, centre, up left, and up right.
When we got home we grabbed a quick bite of lunch, and mom and Michael headed out. Michael also had his first piano exam today, and he seemed a little bit nervous, but I'm sure he did an excellent job.
But the day is not over yet! Tonight, mom is going to Aunt Meredith's dad's wedding, and we get to stay home with aunt Diana, watching movies. I'm really looking forward to tonight's "party," and we'll have sooo much fun!!
Jessica
I bet Aunt Diana's is not as much fun as Aunt Sooky's. Sounds like a very busy day for the Woo "Tang" Clan.
ReplyDelete