Saturday, March 6, 2010

Today I took the kids to the art gallery to view the Andy Warhol Exhibit.It was a beautiful sunny day to walk around the city. We arrived early, and without many visitors, were able to walk around without being pushed and nudged which is usually the case on a Sunday afternoon.

Then we walked over to one of our favorite noodle restaurants and enjoyed some oodong and spicy cold noodles and then skipped over to BR for some dessert. The gallery is situated on one of the oldest and prettiest streets in Seoul, next Deoksoo Palace. Coincidentally, the Canadian Embassy is near there as well.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was there eating noodles with all of you.

    Jessica, I like your hairstyle...very cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely afternoon. The children are looking beautiful and definitely more grown up. Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica is looking SO grown up!!! I'm glad I still see my sweater getting a lot of use though. I want oodong now...

    ReplyDelete