Jessica is now a teenager...Unbelievable!! As per her request, we had Indian food for dinner and a Tiramisu cake at home. This wraps up the birthday celebrations for July...
Wow, all of you have really grown. You fill up the whole camera lens! Happy birthday Jessica. Manee kutda! I hope this year brings you lots of fun and memorable experiences.
Happy birthday Jess, I still remember my 13th birthday and how special I felt to be a teenager (coincedentally also when I finally grew boobies... too much information? Sorry!) Anyway, hope you had a great day, I can't believe you're a teen!
Jessica- From your fellow July birthday girl...How appropriate that I am sitting here in your favorite guest room typing this. Hope you had a fantastic birthday. From the pictures it looks like you did. Love you lots hope you got what you wished for!
Yay! Happy Birthday Jessie. Aunt Mer, Samara and I want to say we love you and hope you had a wonderful birthday...love the Uggs!
ReplyDeleteWow! Happy Birthday Jessica!
ReplyDeleteHope you had lots of fun on your big day!
Enjoy your first year as a teenager!
Love Aunt Carol.
Wow, all of you have really grown. You fill up the whole camera lens! Happy birthday Jessica. Manee kutda! I hope this year brings you lots of fun and memorable experiences.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Jess, I still remember my 13th birthday and how special I felt to be a teenager (coincedentally also when I finally grew boobies... too much information? Sorry!) Anyway, hope you had a great day, I can't believe you're a teen!
ReplyDeleteJessica-
ReplyDeleteFrom your fellow July birthday girl...How appropriate that I am sitting here in your favorite guest room typing this. Hope you had a fantastic birthday. From the pictures it looks like you did. Love you lots hope you got what you wished for!