Monday, August 3, 2009

Family Portraits

In celebration of my mother-in-law's 70th birthday, my in-laws decided to do a wedding/family portrait. As next year will mark the 50th wedding anniversary of my inlaws, we thought it would be fun to outfit them in a wedding gown and tuxedo. My mother in law found the idea to be tedious at first, but seemed to enjoy it once we got started. It was quite an event as we had to take her ahed of time for fittings - just like a real bride! She had the full hair and make up do on the day of the shooting. Stephanie was a doll in her little dress. It was quite funny to see the transformation from a loud, rambunctious kid to a well behaved, angelic girl once she got into the dress. For the final shoot we all changed into white t-shirts and jeans for casual group shots. It was a lot of fun as we posed as models in a magazine. We will have to see the actual test shots to see how they turned out. Yes, only in Korea can all your dreams come true! ;-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing. Your family is adorable. I love your mother in law. She rocks! What an attractive bunch. The white tshirt and jeans are soooooooo Korean eh? I think every Korean family I know has one of those. Fantastic. Just love it. You have a fun family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious Mad! You guys look like a Korean JCrew ad!

    ReplyDelete