Sunday, August 2, 2009

Grace and Hoseok

It was nice to look forward to seeing Grace and Hoseok in Korea as we were leaving Toronto. We tried to sqeeze in as much time together as we could before Cat the kids had to leave for MD. We managed to share several meals, including these at an authentic Chinese restaurant, hit all the shopping hot spots, and even get all the myulchi and gochugaru to fill an entire suitcase. It was nice to see Cat and the kids in Korea for a change. I hope they come back to visit soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we got to see all of you before we left as well. It is never quantity, but quality of the time you spend together, and I think we had just that. We miss you already and the children want a concrete date as to when we can meet again! Thanks for all your help in getting all the things we needed. You may have been away for several years but you still know all the great places to shop at.

    ReplyDelete