Monday, January 3, 2011
Chinatown
Stephanie has been assigned winter vacation homework from her kindergarten teacher. The theme is to visit several places on the subway line including Chinatown in Incheon and the Susan Seafood market near Yoido. Well, I had a bit of a melt down as I had no idea when I would be able to take Stephanie on all these outings so Sung came to the rescue and suggested we just drive there in a day. So we improvised a bit, ditched the subway, and depended on our trusty GPS to get us to our destinations. It was quite a treat as we were pleasantly surprised by all the interesting foods and sights that we had not experienced before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks like a lot of fun. It's really nice that HB can take the kids out like this. Quality time with dad...
ReplyDelete