Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Last Saturday we woke up at 5:00 am and left the house at 6:00 for another day of skiing. Unfortunately Jessica had to stay home to complete her school project. Sung and Michael enjoyed a full day of very good skiing, and Stephanie and I made great progress. We trecked up to the top of the bunny hill twice and Stephanie skiied down making strong pizzas and even managed to do some small turns. She was feeling so confident by the end of the day that she even managed to remove her boots from the bindings, carry her skiis inside and take off her ski boots all by herelf. Even though I didn't get to ski myself, it was just as rewarding and enjoyable to watch Stephanie really enjoying the whole experience. It was a cold day but when I removed her hat, she was all sweaty underneath!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment