Michael has been asking for homemade burgers for a while so I finally got around to it. Instead of french fries I found this recipe in the Bonnie Stern cookbook. I think I will try it with more salt and butter next time. The rosemary was okay but a bit too strong for the kids. Otherwise, everyone had a feast and Michael ended up eating two of these massive burgers. These patties were not your regular patties; imagine one and a half of a Lick's burger. Yup. Michael essentially had the equivalent of 3 Licks homeburgers

.
Those are some serious burgers. They look delicious and professionally made. What fortunate children!
ReplyDeleteYUM! I've been on a burger kick too! I find they are super juicy if you mix ground beef and pork together. (And I also added some browned bacon and onions to my mixture, deeleecious!)
ReplyDeleteMmmm. I've got a nose bleed from slamming my face into the computer screen (i was trying to taste it).
ReplyDelete