The SMOA is hosting a special exhibit consisting over one hundred pieces by Rodin on loan from the Rodin Museum in Paris. I was reminded of the movie Camille Cluadel that I had seen years ago. The girls were first intimidated and a little uncomfortable with all the nudity, but with an English audio guide, they quickly overcame thier giddiness and gained a deeper appreciation of the major pieces. Here the girls are in their "thinking" pose and Stephanie decided she had to have a picture on her own as she claimed it was her favorite piece. Afterwards we enjoyed snacks and drinks at the museum cafe by a picturesque window framing beautiful greens in the middle of Seoul.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Auguste Rodin
The SMOA is hosting a special exhibit consisting over one hundred pieces by Rodin on loan from the Rodin Museum in Paris. I was reminded of the movie Camille Cluadel that I had seen years ago. The girls were first intimidated and a little uncomfortable with all the nudity, but with an English audio guide, they quickly overcame thier giddiness and gained a deeper appreciation of the major pieces. Here the girls are in their "thinking" pose and Stephanie decided she had to have a picture on her own as she claimed it was her favorite piece. Afterwards we enjoyed snacks and drinks at the museum cafe by a picturesque window framing beautiful greens in the middle of Seoul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment