Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Posted by PicasaBy Michael Woo
Yesterday, my family and I decided to visit 'The War Memorial Museum'. Along with experiencing what happened in the Korean war,which began in the year June 25th 1950, we also learned about what the the war left us with. In one photo, I could see a girl barely five with her younger sibling on her back, pleading for her mom to come back. In another, I could only see fighting going on, continuously. So you see, war in general is nothing but a waste of energy, violence and lives. The people who risk, or just have to go to war are the brave, who believe they must go and help defend his or her country. Finally, the war ended in the year June 27th, 1953, leaving people to die, and orphans living on the streets, if lucky, living in a cardboard box.

1 comment: