
Stephanie came to me this evening and told me that she wasn't feeling well. She said that her heart hurt - that she felt pain in her heart. I asked her why and this is what she said:
" I'm not feeling well so I'm going to go to sleep because I'm sad about Toronto Grandpa and Toronto Grandma and Uncle Mark and Aunt Meredith and Samara. I miss them and I have pain in my heart. I love you Uncle Mark and Samara and Aunt Meredith and Toronto Grandma and Toronto Grandpa."
:-( Oh, that is so touching. Stephanie must miss them a lot and is longing for hem. Big hugs to Stephanie. She is so brave.
ReplyDeleteOh my...my heart just melted a little. Too sad:(
ReplyDeleteBig hug Stephanie. We miss you too!
From the mouth of babes. I love watching video I took of our visit, when Steph and Samara were like 2 little co-conspirators. They had gone into the room where we were staying, somehow managed to get into the pack and play together, had blankets over them and were just pretending to use phones and laughing and giggling (they didn't notice me until the very end). There is another video, where both girls come running out of the room, squeeling, then just as quickly, running back into the room :-) Such characters!
ReplyDeleteMark, how about you POST those videos so we can ALL enjoy...
ReplyDelete