Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pictures of Me

Words by Stephanie Woo:
"Which is the prettiest one? It's the flowers. The flowers were so pretty. And the hat is so pretty. And this is the funny picture of me...of Stephanie. I was riding my bike at the playground and I did my standing pose and I took a picture and that was fun with Mommy. It was fun looking at flies and uh...we did sitting posing and we made the hat funny; we fixed the hat - we put 2 flowers inside and Mommy put 2 flowers in Mommy's hair. And we ride a bike and uh...we take some flowers from the flower patch and the flies are so fast. Even if I go close and closer and I try to go closer the fly, the fly..fly away. That's fun riding my bike and taking pictures. I love you Mommy!! The End. "
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is the Stephanie I remember. Give her a big hug from me.

    ReplyDelete