The CN TowerToronto Woo News Agency;
By Jessica Woo
What an exciting day!
After brunch, my family and aunt Diana decided to visit the CN Tower. The CN Tower is a Canadian landmark that was built in 1975, and was originally used for broadcasting. It is 553 m tall and weighs 117, 910 metric tonnes. Getting into the CN Tower reminded me of the airport-with all the security gates, it felt as though I was getting onto a plane to visit another country.Getting to the top of the CN Tower on the elevator took 58 seconds, and I couldn't stop thinking of how long it would take to reach the ground if someone fell. The view up at the Observation Deck was amazing, and I was shocked at how stupendous Ontario looked. We got to stand on glass floors, and I was very surprised that Stephanie wasn't a bit scared to look down and walk around the transparent floors. While Stephanie was jumping around the glass floors, mom was freaking out because she was scared of heights. Through the windows, we spotted the AGO, City Hall, and even Aunt Diana's condo! It was a great experience visiting the CN Tower, and I finally knew how it felt, being at the top of the world, on the tallest tower on Earth.

Thanks for the facts. I learned so much about the CN Tower. Is it still used for broadcasting?
ReplyDelete