Friday, May 29, 2009


Friday

After Stephanie's ballet class, the girls and I walked over to the Big Carrot to pick up some fruit for the weekend. It would not be an exageration to say that we should consider planting an apple tree in the backyard. The kids go through them by the bags. Stephanie decided that we should also get some strawberries, blueberries, and grapes. She even helped by placing the groceries on the conveyer belt and offered money to help pay for them ( a piece of paper that she claimed was money). Then we came home for lunch and a nap. Once the girls were down, and Mark also lay down for a nap, I decided to go for a run just to get my energy flowing; I've been feeling a little congested in the head. It was quite hot and a bit difficult to run with the sun beating down on my head in open areas without any shade. I did get back in good time though, just before the kids got back from school. Then it was off to Michael's final basketball game and then to the Distillery for dinner. Simply delightful..

1 comment:

  1. cute as a button. what a pretty picture. the whitel eye balls add a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete